Tim's Christmas Wish List
Just kidding about the presents, but it means a lot that you actually bothered to come and see this page. Below are the beginnings of my Christmas wish list. If you would like to add your own wishes feel free to send them to me at "tim'at'beamazin.com. Just be sure to substitute '@' for 'at' in the address.
1. First and foremost, I wish that we remember the reason for the season. Above and before all else we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
2. I wish that we would all be kind, courteous, and generous one to another.
3. I wish our soldiers safety and success in the struggle to keep and ensure the safety of those of us at home.
4. I wish all men, women, and children to act upon the square and do unto their neighbor as they wish their meighbor should do unto them.
5. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.